Deliver external approvals documentation to satisfy all licencing and permit requirements for the Donald Mineral Sands Project, and for internal reporting needs.
Undertake required environment management actions required to maintain external compliance. Provide technical and project delivery advice, additional approval and development advice as required.
1. Accurate and timely completion of all documentation and associated activities required by external approval bodies, in relation to environmental management components.
2. Build the company’s knowledge resources through focused and thorough suitable quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
3. Communication with regulatory agencies to ensure common understanding of goals and timelines and manage deliverables to meet Project timelines
4. Proactively identify and recommend, and where directed, implement sustainable opportunities in the project design and approvals process to continuously minimise impacts to the environment.
5. Collaborate with and assist external consultants coordinating and completing the required supporting assessments (i.e. Flora and Fauna, Hydrology, Heritage, Soil)
6. You will enable the delivery of environmental approvals by working with internal stakeholders to collect or develop information, managing environmental surveys to enable approval applications to be successfully submitted.
A Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental management, environmental planning, resource management, environmental engineering or another relevant discipline
Working knowledge of Victorian and Australian environmental regulatory requirements, and relevant environmental standards and codes
Able to work effectively with regulators to demonstrate compliance and support licensing
Strong initiative, and ability to adapt to tight deadlines, and changes in priorities and workloads
Precise attention to detail and ability to produce professional quality deliverables on time and on budget.
Ensure the deliverables produced are of a high quality, accuracy and complete including a quality assurance review.
3 – 6 years of related professional experience in environmental approvals and compliance management