Listed on the ASX in 1983, Astron Corporation Limited is a mining and processing company, domiciled in Hong Kong. Astron has more than thirty years’ experience in mineral sands processing, technology and downstream product development, as well as the marketing and sale of zircon and titania (titanium dioxide) products. Astron Pty Ltd is an Australian subsidiary of Astron Corporation Limited.
The Donald Rare Earth and Mineral Sands Project is Astron’s flagship project, and is a tier-1 rare earth and mineral sands resource located within the Murray Basin near the towns of Minyip and Donald in western Victoria.
This is a new full-time on-site role in our Queen St, Melbourne office. We are looking for a team player who will thrive in our highly dynamic environment. The role directly contributes to optimising the performance of our Senior Leadership Team through proactively managing our CEO’s schedule and supporting stakeholder relationships and team communications.
The incumbent will provide leadership and process improvement in general administration and ensure the smooth running of Astron’s corporate office including document storage and control. You will undertaker research, analysis and reporting as required to support the CEO, CFO and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Executive Administrative Assistance and Executive Support skills
- Experience in managing expense reports and diary management
- Administrative Assistance skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- A full current Victorian driver’s licence
- Experience in the mining industry is advantageous though not essential